Reflector 3 dynamically records connected devices with a number of settings.
- Best for App Store - Create recordings that can be submitted directly to the app store.
- Best for Single Device - Record a single connected device with voice-over, frame and other features.
- All Connected Devices - Record all connected devices with voice-over, frames and other features. Recordings saved in this mode are created at a common resolution. This mode must be enabled to record multiple devices at the same time.
Recording Background - Change the background color of recordings. This is the color shown around the edges and in the background of mirrored screens.
Multiple resolutions are available. Your device(s) will be recorded with a background that fills this resolution. The device will not stretch to fit this area.
- 4K - 3840x2160 (Note: 4K recordings require processing power and can take significantly longer to save.)
- 1080P - 1920x1080
- 720P - 1280x720
- 480P - 704x480
Recording Quality - Save recordings at various quality levels. The higher the level, the better the image and the larger the file size.
- Very Low - Pixelation with very low file size
- Very High - Crystal clear and sharp with very large file size
Recording FPS - Adjust the frame rate of the recording.
- 15 FPS
- 24 FPS
- 29.97 FPS
- 30 FPS
- 60 FPS