How to install Reflector 4 for all users on Windows OS
Installing Reflector 4 for all users on a Windows PC will allow all user profiles on the Windows PC to use a Reflector 4 without having to register the license key for each user.
1) Download Reflector 4
2) Save the installer to a location such as Downloads
3) Open Command Prompt and enter the following command: cd <the location of the Reflection installer>
4) Depending on the installer you've downloaded (32 or 64 bit), enter the following command:
- msiexec.exe /i Reflector188.8.131.52-32.msi ALLUSERS=1 KEY=entire license you received after purchase here
- msiexec.exe /i Reflector184.108.40.206 -64.msi ALLUSERS=1 KEY=entire license you received after purchase here
You may have to paste the license key in a word editor and make sure there are no spaces between the characters in the license key. If there are spaces the msiexec installer will error and not accept the install.
5) Follow the installer directions and you should be all set!