If you need to generate a log file on a Windows computer to send to a support agent, you can follow the steps below to do so.
1. Locate the Reflector 3 icon in the bottom right of your computer's task bar (near your clock) and click it
2. Click the Settings gear in the bottom right of Reflector 3's menu.
3. Click on Preferences, then click on the Advanced tab and set the Logging Level to Verbose
4. Close Preferences, then click on the gear icon one more time
5. Click "About".
6. In the About menu, click "Locate Logs" and a folder will open in Explorer
7. With the folder open, attempt to reproduce the issue you're experiencing.
Once you've duplicated the issue, return to the folder that opened and send us the log files and Settings.xml file you see in the folder. It's important that you do not restart Reflector 3 if it closes. Doing this will overwrite the previous log file.